Brimer Monument Company strives to make your memorial experience a seamless and assuring process. In addition to quality memorials, we at Brimer Monument Company do our best to provide our services to as many organizations as possible in need of commemoration.
- Knoxville Police Department: At Brimer Monument Company we realize the sacrifice that our police men and women make every day for our communities. That is why we are happy to be strong supporters of the Knoxville Police Department. Our support extends past donations and recognition to a commemoration for the KPD installed at the police station in 2008.
- Boy Scouts: Brimer Monument proudly supports the young men of the Boy Scouts of America. From yearly contributions, to Eagle Scout projects, we are happy to be a part of building America’s next generation of young leaders.
- Old Gray Cemetery: Old Gray Cemetery is the second oldest cemetery in Knoxville. Located downtown, it is the final resting place of many Knoxville founders, mayors, and state governors. Old Gray cemetery is listed on the national register of historic places and is a proud memorial to those who helped shape the wonderful city. Brimer Monument Company works in conjunction with the board of directors of Old Gray Cemetery to maintain and help restore the historic site. Brimer Monument maintains the cemetery on a pro bono basis in order to preserve this piece of history for many years to come.
Brimer Monument Company also proudly supports the following:
- Susan G. Komen
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- Knox County Sherriff’s department
- Golden Gloves and the Ace Miller Memorial
- East Tennessee Veterans Association
- Smoky Mountain Heritage Center
- Historic Knoxville High School
- Candora Marble Company